Education is one of the primary requirement and necessity of society. The need for good education for your kids is what drives parents to look for accommodation in good school districts.
Table of Contents
Houston ISD Survey – Houstonisd.org/yourvoice
No matter how good a system is, there is always scope for improvement. This has been the concept that has driven a large number of organizations including educational institutes to seek genuine feedback from people who have participated or used their products/services.
1] Why choose Houston as an Education Partner?
The 7th largest school district in the US and the largest in Texas is the Houston Independent School District (HISD). With more than 280 schools under HISD, they aim to provide elementary, middle and high school education to every child in the district.
The organization aims towards reducing illiteracy rate in the district and educate every child so as to unleash the potential locked inside each of them.
2] Why Should You Participate in The Houston’s Survey?
Surveys have been one of the favored media through which most companies get to know the experience of their customers. There is always scope for improvement and this is the reason behind a number of consumer surveys.
Developing a better understanding of consumer’s mind results in a wider consumer base. Despite being voted as one of the best schools across U.S. HISD wishes to improve the standard of education. This has been one of the prominent reasons behind the Houston’s Survey.
The Your Voice Survey conducted by HISD is one of the largest customer satisfaction survey conducted in the history of the Houston district. Through this survey, they were able to get an idea about customer satisfaction regarding the services they provide.
Students, parents, educators, as well as community members, were asked to voice their honest opinion in the survey about the efforts made by the Houston district regarding the education of the children there.
The entire handling of the survey process conducted at www.houstonisd.org/yourvoice was done by an independent and respected research company, ensuring complete transparency.
3] How to Win a Surprise Free Gift by Participating in Houston’s Survey?
Getting a free surprise gift is an offer that is difficult to pass. Taking the Houston Survey ensures that participating customers get a surprise gift by simply participating in the survey. The few requirements to participate in this survey include:
- The participant must be 18 years or older to participate in the survey.
- You must be able to read and write in English.
- A computer, tablet or a smartphone with a good internet connection to access the website.
- Your recent receipt or invitation card of the Houston’s.
- Basic information and other details available on the receipt.
- You must be able to recall your experience of your last visit.
Other details and instructions about the survey and related information are available here:
- Log on to houstonisd.org/yourvoice.
- It is important to read the rules before you start participating in the survey.
- It must be noted that the fields which are marked by a star sign are mandatory.
- The default language on the survey page is English. You can change the language if you are not confident in the same.
- The survey consists of small questions which should be answered as honestly as possible, as per your experience.
- You can check the previous results by selecting the Campus & Grade level.
- You can add your feedback on the site to help HISD (Houston’s Independent School District) to serve you better.
- Your honest opinion, ideas, and suggestions can not only help the betterment of the Houston School District but also provide you with a chance to win surprise gifts!
4] Useful Links:
- Houston’s or hisd website hub: www.houstonisd.org
- Houston’s survey link: www.houstonisd.org/yourvoice
- Houston’s/houston isd contact: www.houstonisd.org/_headerEmail
- Houston’s disclaimer and legal: https://www.houstonisd.org/_disclaimer
Very few people get a chance to be a part of the change they wish the society to have. Participating in Houston’s Survey is one such way where you can be a part of the revolution that hopes to change the way the education system works in not just Houston, but Texas and America in the long run.
Provide your ideas, suggestions and honest opinions when you participate in the Houston’s Survey. Be a part of the educational revolution and get a surprise gift too!