Auto parts are one of the most important things in a person’s life who is owning an automobile. Either directly or indirectly, one has to indulge into auto parts shopping – either to replace an old part or to upgrade into something trendy and upskilled part.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey
For all those who have to deal in auto parts, are surely aware of the famous O’Reilly – one of the biggest companies dealing in auto parts. Now, this company has come up with some really cool surveys and in order to capture maximum attention, they are allowing you a chance to win!
1] About the company: O’Reilly
If you have been living in the United States, or have been there even for a short period of time, you must have heard about this company – yes, it is that huge in terms of market size and operations.
They are one of the largest dealers of auto parts. The unique selling point of this company is that they bring the best quality of parts at the most affordable costs.
This has been one of their strongest pillars to capture a huge market in a short span of time. They have been top when it comes to customer satisfaction.
2] About O’Reilly auto parts survey
The company is obsessed with the high quality of parts and best customer service. They often improve on the products and services offered, and thus, as part of this obsession and legacy, they came out with this all-new survey.
As one can understand from the name – the O’Reilly auto parts survey has been designed exclusively to collect first-hand customer feedback from all those who have availed the services of the company in the past. You just have to fill in the survey to the best knowledge on the questions.
The company will collect all the results, and you will stand a chance to win. Also, based on the feedback, the company plans to shape their upcoming services and new product launches.
3] Instructions to fill the survey
The entire process is simple.
- Log onto to the official website – oreillycares.com.
- It will ask you for a few personal and basic information that needs to be filled in.
- The entire survey is in English. Currently, there are no other language options available for the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age to be able to fill the survey.
- You shall be a resident of the United States of America.
4] Pre-requisites for filling the survey
- A computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
- Good internet connection.
- The receipt of your previous purchase of product or service through the company.
- You should have the ability to read and understand the questions.
- You should have availed at least one product or service of the company in the past.
- You should be able to recall your past experience with the company.
Through the survey, you can provide a complete feedback on the products and services. You can also give a direct feedback on the employees or customer executives who served you, during your experience at the company.
What more, just share your experience, answer a few questions and be entitled to win the super cool cash prize associated with the completion of the survey.
5] O’Reilly Auto Parts Survey Code
Well, to be able to successfully complete the survey and stand a chance of winning the cash amount, you MUST key in the survey code, at the start of the survey.
You will be asked to input the survey code before you can start answering the questions. It is important that you input the right numbers, if not, your survey may not be considered by the team.
The survey code can be found in the receipt that you obtained during your purchase of product or service at the company. You must enter the entire survey code without the dashes. This is a mandatory field, and you may not be able to proceed without this.
You can also choose to see an example of how to input the survey code. This option will be present just below the box, where you will be asked to key in your own unique survey code.
6] Useful Links:
- Oreillycares survey URL: www.oreillycares.com.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts survey rules: https://www.oreillyauto.com/feedback-sweepstakes-rules.